Action Shots

 


1. One thing I liked about this image is that the person in action is higher up/on a different level than the other individuals in the picture.
2. One thing I think I could have done better is getting more focus on the person that is doing the action. 


1. One thing I like about this picture is that both subjects are in some sort of movement rather than one just being still.
2. One thing that I think I could have done better is widening the are of this shot so that the man's arm and foot is not cropped out. 


1. One thing I liked about this image is the vibrance of the picture and the slight color tint.
2. One thing that I think could have been done better is taking the angle of this shot more straightforward rather than at an angle to one side.

Comments

Popular Posts