Framing a Subject

Jayminn in the Rhombus?

Arjunan in the Triangle...

Jay in the Circle!

1. I believe that the composition I created was okay because I think that in each image, the subject could have been more centered around the hands. However, I do believe I did create a good composition in terms of having various people and various shapes in each image.

2. I think I edited my photographs well since when I initially took them, they were a lot darker and not as focused on the subject. However, after editing, the images had more emphasis on the subject and the photos themselves were brighter and more vibrant. 
 
3. Something I would do differently if I shot this assignment again is that I would use different frames around each subject, and also make sure it was more centered. 

Comments

Popular Posts